The copywriter is the author and writer of the brand voice who delivers the company’s brand through words and writer content.
As the marketing copywriter, you will be part of the team responsible of copywriters and editors responsible for the development in the company’s brand personality. You will create content for a variety of initiatives from new product launches and media relations speaking notes foe special events to social and digital content across a variety of channels.
This is an opportunity to combine your ability to identify compelling content with your excellent writing and editing skills.
Responsibility and Duties/Tasks:
- Brainstorm ideas and concepts: Support the development of communication strategies and tactics for marketing initiatives. Write clear, persuasive, original copy within a defined Potanicals branding tone of voice that is appropriate for different platforms. Ensure that all materials are developed and distributed according to an appropriate timeline.
- Write proposals to Public and Investors: Perform business background research (together with the team), understand current gaps, review the HC requirements, translate technical documentation from the Production team into a narratively structured proposal that is readable, concise and appropriate to the audience.
- Develop content for product marketing. Design and write website posts. Collaborate with team to write copy that translates complex product features into succinct marketable content for business plan, whitepapers, website, and outbound marketing campaigns.
- Review draft, proposal and other documents prepared by Sales or other teams for correct grammar and brevity; and improve its strategic positioning and persuasiveness, ensure that all outgoing marketing collateral was thoroughly proofread for grammatical accuracy and adherence to editorial style and follows the requirements of internal auditing.
- Formulate presentation decks for internal and external review. Create and Enhance procedures, guidelines and document or proposal templates.
- Compile and organize the insights into product materials on each domain, collaborate with team members to continuously update the best production brochure and training materials.
- Continuously expand the collective knowledgebase of the company through multi-disciplinary learning and knowledge sharing.
- Maintain high standards of copywriting and exercise quality control. Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Job Qualifications and skills:
- Understanding of the company’s target market, Cannabis business and products, ability to write effective marketing copy;
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, attention to details, excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving skills, ability to work under deadlines and on schedule;
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English and Mandarin, demonstrated ability to write with a distinct brand voice, creatively, word play and precision.
- Proven at least 3 years’ experience in content creation across a variety of mediums, exceptional in proposal writing, technical writing or B2B marketing role(s)
- Advanced skills with Microsoft office and other tools.
- Minimum bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 21 years of age.
- No felony convictions.
- Willing to participate in an extensive background check.
- Trustworthy and hardworking.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send your application to HR@BBTINC.CA with your resume included. We thank everyone for your interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.