This role requires detail-orientated, having excellent time management and organizational skills, as well as a proven record of excellent customer service. The SA demonstrates a cooperative spirit in a team setting and contributes its own critical thinking by thinking beyond their own job to how their role fits with others to achieve the goal of Sales Department.
- Participate in day-to-day sales department activities by maintaining accurate sales documentation, daily coordination, and communication with wholesale customers, retail customers, QA team, production team, and other buyers.
- Order entry and documentation in the company’s CRM system.
- Respond to customer inquiries about POs, product inventory and availability in a timely manner.
- Produce and maintain freight sheets by liaising with carriers, book shipments, and verify delivery demurrage charges.
- Prepare system documentation including shipment headers, pick lists, bills of lading, customs documentation, freight accruals, invoices, shipment invoice adjustments, notification of shipments, and credit notes.
- Prefer 1-2 years of related industry experience.
- Minimum 1 year of Customer service experience required.
- Proficient in MS Office Suites. Prefer strong Excel skills, V Lookup and Pivot Tables
- Excellent listening, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
Job Type: Full-time
Please send your application to HR@BBTINC.CA with your resume included. We thank everyone for your interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.